Finding IP address In Yahoo! Mail
1. Log into your Yahoo! mail with your username and password.
2. Click on Inbox or whichever folder you have stored your mail.
3. Open the mail.
4. If you do not see the headers above the mail message, your headers
are not displayed. To display the headers,
Click on Options on the top-right corner
In the Mail Options page, click on General Preferences
Scroll down to Messages where you have the Headers option
Make sure that Show all headers on incoming messages is selected
Click on the Save button
Go back to the mails and open that mail
5. You should see similar headers like this: Yahoo! headers : *******
(sender's name) Look for Received: from followed by the IP address between
square brackets [ ]. That is be the IP address of the sender!
6. Track the IP address of the sender
Most Viewed Pages