Finding IP address In Hotmail
1. Log into your Hotmail account with your username and password.
2. Click on the Mail tab on the top.
3. Open the mail.
4.If you do not see the headers above the mail message, your headers
are not displayed. To display the headers,
Click on Options on the top-right corner
In the Mail Options page, click on Mail Display Settings
In Message Headers, make sure Advanced option is checked
Click on Ok button
Go back to the mails and open that mail
5. If you find a header with X-Originating-IP: followed by an IP
address, that is the sender's IP address Hotmail headers : *******(sender's
name), followed by IP address within square brackets. Jump to step 9.
6. If you find a header with Received: from followed by a Gmail proxy
like this Hotmail headers : ******(sender's name) Look for Received: from
followed by IP address within square brackets. Jump to step 9.
7. Or else if you have headers like this Hotmail headers :
*******(sender's name) Look for Received: from followed by IP address within
square brackets. Jump to step
8. * If you have multiple Received: from headers, eliminate the ones
that have proxy.anyknownserver.com.
9. Track the IP address of the sender.
Most Viewed Pages