Suzuki Cultus 2011 Specifications
Suzuki Cultus 2011 Specifications
- EngineNew G10B EFi
- Number Of Cylinders4
- Bore X Stroke72.0 x 61.0
- Compression Ratio9.3:1
- Transmission Type5-Speed Manual
- DrivelineFront Wheel Drive
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofNot Available
- Front Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear SpoilerNot Available
- Rear DefoggerNot Available
- Rain-sensing Front WipersNot Available
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsNot Available
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsNot Available
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerNot Available
- Climate ControlNot Available
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlNot Available
- LCD MonitorNot Available
- Power Door LocksNot Available
- Reverse Parking SensorsNot Available
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemNot Available
- AirbagsNot Available
- Engine ImmobilizerNot Available
- Remote Keyless EntryNot Available
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmNot Available
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length3845mm
- Overall Height1380mm
- Overall Width1590mm
- Ground Clearance170mm
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity40 litres
- Seating Capacity5
- Rear BrakesDrum
- Front BrakesDisc
- Antilock Braking SystemNot Available
- Front SuspensionMacPherson strut & coil spring
- Rear SuspensionStrut, Coil spring independent
- Shock AbsorbersNot Available
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeAlloy Wheel
- TyresAll Season
Fuel Economy Specification
- Fuel TypePetrol And CNG
Tags: Suzuki Cultus 2011 Model Specs
You may also like these Hatchback
New And Popular Car Models
Audi A7 2011 Review: Audi, no doubt promises the best and the most deluxe cars. These cars are designed...
General Motors is all ready to compete the emerging Indian car market after introduction of its premium...
Honda Civic Coupe 2012 Review Honda Civic is well known name in automobile industry due to its style...
BMW Z4 2011 model is 2-door sports car with innovative and stylish design. It is the replacement of Z3...
Nissan Altima 2012: The Nissan Altima 2012 is a great car with good acceleration. It has impressive interior...
Mercedes R Class 2012 Review: The 2012 Mercedes Benz R Class is a luxury minivan. When you sit inside...
Audi A6 2012 Sedan: What do you call engineering perfection, excellence in comfort and lavishness and...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...