Suzuki Cultus 2011 Specifications
Suzuki Cultus 2011 Specifications
- EngineNew G10B EFi
- Number Of Cylinders4
- Bore X Stroke72.0 x 61.0
- Compression Ratio9.3:1
- Transmission Type5-Speed Manual
- DrivelineFront Wheel Drive
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofNot Available
- Front Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear SpoilerNot Available
- Rear DefoggerNot Available
- Rain-sensing Front WipersNot Available
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsNot Available
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsNot Available
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerNot Available
- Climate ControlNot Available
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlNot Available
- LCD MonitorNot Available
- Power Door LocksNot Available
- Reverse Parking SensorsNot Available
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemNot Available
- AirbagsNot Available
- Engine ImmobilizerNot Available
- Remote Keyless EntryNot Available
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmNot Available
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length3845mm
- Overall Height1380mm
- Overall Width1590mm
- Ground Clearance170mm
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity40 litres
- Seating Capacity5
- Rear BrakesDrum
- Front BrakesDisc
- Antilock Braking SystemNot Available
- Front SuspensionMacPherson strut & coil spring
- Rear SuspensionStrut, Coil spring independent
- Shock AbsorbersNot Available
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeAlloy Wheel
- TyresAll Season
Fuel Economy Specification
- Fuel TypePetrol And CNG
Tags: Suzuki Cultus 2011 Model Specs
You may also like these Hatchback
New And Popular Car Models
Toyota Matrix XRS 2011 Review: The 2011, Toyota Matrix has two models i.e. Matrix XRS and Matrix S and...
Tata Motors is famous indigenous car manufacturing company of India and it has superior knowledge about...
If you are looking for SUV with supreme off-road capabilities and majestic looks then you must consider...
Buick Enclave 2012: The Buick Enclave 2012, is a luxurious crossover SUV. It is an excellent choice for...
Volkswagen EOS 2012: The Volkswagen EOS 2012 is a convertible which is stylish and comfortable. It has...
Honda CR-V 2011 Review New Honda CR-V 2011 offers unique features and qualities. It was named Best Resale...
Jaguar XKR convertible is a greater display of extraordinary design and breathtaking performance. Originally...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...