Kia Forte Koup 2012 Specifications
Kia Forte Koup 2012 Specifications
- Engine2.0L I4
- Number Of Cylinders4
- Number Of Valves16
- Bore X Stroke3.39x3.39
- Compression Ratio10.5:1
- Fuel SystemMulti-Port Fuel Injected
- Transmission Type6-Speed Manual
- Seats TypeLeather
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Tinted Window GlassStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofNot Available
- Leather Wrapped Steering Or Gear KnobStandard
- Front Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear SpoilerNot Available
- Rear DefoggerNot Available
- Rain-sensing Front WipersNot Available
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Roof AntennaStandard
- Printed Glass AntennaStandard
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsStandard
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsStandard
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerStandard
- Climate ControlNot Available
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlStandard
- LCD MonitorStandard
- Power Door LocksStandard
- Reverse Parking SensorsNot Available
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemStandard
- Engine ImmobilizerNot Available
- Remote Keyless EntryStandard
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmNot Available
- Crumple ZonesStandard
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length176.4
- Overall Height55.1
- Overall Width69.5
- Ground Clearance5.5
- Kerb Weight2799
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity13.7
- Seating Capacity5
- Rear BrakesDisc
- Front BrakesDisc
- Antilock Braking SystemStandard
- Front SuspensionIndependent
- Rear SuspensionSemi
- Shock AbsorbersStandard
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeAlloy Wheel
- Wheel Size16 inches
- TyresAll Season
Fuel Economy Specification
- City24 MPG
- Highway33 MPG
- Overall28 MPG
- Fuel TypeGas
Tags: Kia Forte Koup 2012 Model Specs
You may also like these Coupe
New And Popular Car Models
2012 Volkswagen Golf R Review: The Volkswagen Golf R has already been set to release in the early 2012...
Toyota Corolla Gli 2012 There has never been a time in the history of Toyota cars that Corolla has been...
This mid-sized four door sedan car is inspired from legendary Evo 9 racer series of Mitsubishi. Mitsubishi...
Iconic design, large diameter wheels and amazing sports car driving experience makes Chevrolet Camaro...
Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2012: The 2012 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe is a sports car which is extremely...
BMW M series is super luxury sports car series of German automobile manufacturer. BMW M6 convertible...
Audi A6 2012 Sedan: What do you call engineering perfection, excellence in comfort and lavishness and...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...