Kia Forte Koup 2012 Specifications
Kia Forte Koup 2012 Specifications
- Engine2.0L I4
- Number Of Cylinders4
- Number Of Valves16
- Bore X Stroke3.39x3.39
- Compression Ratio10.5:1
- Fuel SystemMulti-Port Fuel Injected
- Transmission Type6-Speed Manual
- Seats TypeLeather
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Tinted Window GlassStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofNot Available
- Leather Wrapped Steering Or Gear KnobStandard
- Front Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear SpoilerNot Available
- Rear DefoggerNot Available
- Rain-sensing Front WipersNot Available
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Roof AntennaStandard
- Printed Glass AntennaStandard
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsStandard
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsStandard
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerStandard
- Climate ControlNot Available
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlStandard
- LCD MonitorStandard
- Power Door LocksStandard
- Reverse Parking SensorsNot Available
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemStandard
- Engine ImmobilizerNot Available
- Remote Keyless EntryStandard
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmNot Available
- Crumple ZonesStandard
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length176.4
- Overall Height55.1
- Overall Width69.5
- Ground Clearance5.5
- Kerb Weight2799
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity13.7
- Seating Capacity5
- Rear BrakesDisc
- Front BrakesDisc
- Antilock Braking SystemStandard
- Front SuspensionIndependent
- Rear SuspensionSemi
- Shock AbsorbersStandard
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeAlloy Wheel
- Wheel Size16 inches
- TyresAll Season
Fuel Economy Specification
- City24 MPG
- Highway33 MPG
- Overall28 MPG
- Fuel TypeGas
Tags: Kia Forte Koup 2012 Model Specs
You may also like these Coupe
New And Popular Car Models
Toyota Highlander 2012 Review The Toyota Highlander has always been one of the most favorite SUV’s...
Acura RDX 2012: Among the new small family cars, 2012 Acura Rdx is an ideal vehicle nimble and fleet...
2012 Volkswagen Golf R Review: The Volkswagen Golf R has already been set to release in the early 2012...
Lexus GS Hybrid 2012 Review: The GS Hybrid is a Five-passenger hybrid luxury sport sedan with plenty...
Honda Fit 2012: The 2012 Honda Fit is a versatile car and has an astonishingly cheaper price. It is definitely...
In small car segment two things are very important, fuel efficiency and better handling in busy urban...
2012 GMC Yukon XL: The 2012 GMC Yukon XL is a spacious and full size SUV. It has three row seating and...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...