Ford Mustang 2012 Specifications
Ford Mustang 2012 Specifications
- Engine3.7L V6
- Number Of Cylinders6
- Number Of Valves24
- Bore X Stroke3.76x3.41
- Compression Ratio10.5:1
- Fuel SystemSequential Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission Type6 Speed Manual
- DrivelineRear Wheel Drive
- Seats TypeLeather
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Tinted Window GlassStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofNot Available
- Leather Wrapped Steering Or Gear KnobStandard
- Front Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear SpoilerNot Available
- Rear DefoggerNot Available
- Rain-sensing Front WipersNot Available
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Roof AntennaStandard
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsStandard
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsStandard
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerStandard
- Climate ControlNot Available
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlStandard
- LCD MonitorStandard
- Power Door LocksStandard
- Reverse Parking SensorsNot Available
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemStandard
- Engine ImmobilizerStandard
- Remote Keyless EntryStandard
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmNot Available
- Crumple ZonesStandard
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length188.1
- Overall Height55.6
- Overall Width73.9
- Kerb Weight3750
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity16.0
- Seating Capacity4
- Rear BrakesDisc
- Front BrakesDisc
- Antilock Braking SystemStandard
- Front SuspensionIndependent
- Rear SuspensionLive
- Shock AbsorbersStandard
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeAlloy Wheels
- Wheel Size17 in.
Fuel Economy Specification
- City19 MPG
- Highway29 MPG
- Overall22 MPG
- Fuel TypeGas
Tags: Ford Mustang 2012 Model Specs
You may also like these Coupe
New And Popular Car Models
Volvo S60 2012 Review What do you call a sedan with all sports look, excellent safety features, promising...
Indigo is the most successful series of Tata car manufacturing company and well reputed in local Indian...
Honda Civic 2012 Hybrid Review Civic is an accomplished car of Honda and Honda Civic Hybrid is one of...
Cadillac CTS V Sport Wagon 2012 Review: The Cadillac CTS V Sport Wagon 2012, has a stylish design. Its...
BMW 7 series 2011 model is flagship car of BMW which was first launched in 1977 but introduced in Indian...
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4WD Review: The 2012 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4WD gives you a nice...
Hyundai Santro Xing is latest hatchback car of company with promising features. It comes in 10 different...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...