Audi S4 sedan 2011 Specifications
Audi S4 sedan 2011 Specifications
The Audi S4 Sedan 2011 specifications include it as a 4-door sedan and can carry 5 passengers with luxury. It is available in two trims. The Audi S4 Sedan 2011 specifications tell us that it is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 333-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard in The Audi S4 Sedan 2011 specifications.
- Bore X Stroke3.33 in x 3.50 in
- Displacement3.0 liter
- Compression Ratio10.3:1
- Fuel SystemSupercharged
- Performance155 MPH 0.60MPH in 4.9sec
- Transmission TypeSeven-speed dual-clutch
- DrivelineAll-wheel drive
- Seats TypeLeather
- Height Adjustable Driver SeatStandard
- Sunroof Or MoonroofStandard
- Tiltable Steering ColumnStandard
- Leather Wrapped Steering Or Gear KnobStandard
- Front Fog LampsStandard
- Rear Fog LampsNot Available
- Rear DefoggerStandard
- Rain-sensing Front WipersStandard
- Rear WiperNot Available
- Body Colored BumpersStandard
- Tubeless TyresStandard
- Wheel CoversNot Available
- Electrically Adjustable Outside MirrorsStandard
- Alloy WheelsStandard
Comfort And Convenience Specification
- Power WindowsStandard
- Power SteeringStandard
- Air ConditionerStandard
- Cd PlayerStandard
- Climate ControlStandard
- MP3 PlayerStandard
- AM Or FM RadioStandard
- Cruise ControlNot Available
- LCD MonitorNot Available
- Power Door LocksStandard
- Reverse Parking SensorsWith Package
- Cup HolderStandard
- Central LockingStandard
- ABS Brake SystemStandard
- Remote Keyless EntryNot Available
- Front Or Rear SeatbeltsStandard
- Child Safety Door LocksStandard
- Collapsible SteeringStandard
- Anti-theft AlarmStandard
Dimensions Or Weight Specification
- Overall Length185.2 in
- Overall Height56.2 in
- Overall Width79 in
- Wheelbase110.6 in
- Kerb Weight3714 lbs
Capacity Or Volume Specification
- Fuel Tank Capacity64 liter
- Seating Capacity5
- Rear BrakesVentilated disc
- Front BrakesVentilated disc
- Antilock Braking SystemStandard
- Front SuspensionFive-link front suspension, upper and lower wishbones, tubular anti-roll bar
- Rear SuspensionIndependent trapezoidal link with resiliently mounted subframe, anti-roll bar
- Shock AbsorbersStandard
Wheels Or Tyres Specification
- Wheel TypeFive-parallel-spoke
- Wheel Size18 in
- TyresAll Season
Fuel Economy Specification
- City18 MPG
- Highway28 MPG
- Overall21 MPG
- Fuel TypePetrol
Tags: Audi S4 sedan 2011 Model Specs
You may also like these Sedan
New And Popular Car Models
Indigo is the most successful series of Tata car manufacturing company and well reputed in local Indian...
Volvo S60 2012 Review What do you call a sedan with all sports look, excellent safety features, promising...
Honda Civic 2012 Hybrid Review Civic is an accomplished car of Honda and Honda Civic Hybrid is one of...
Hyundai Santro Xing is latest hatchback car of company with promising features. It comes in 10 different...
Cadillac CTS V Sport Wagon 2012 Review: The Cadillac CTS V Sport Wagon 2012, has a stylish design. Its...
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4WD Review: The 2012 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4WD gives you a nice...
BMW 7 series 2011 model is flagship car of BMW which was first launched in 1977 but introduced in Indian...
Chevrolet Aveo U-VA 2012: Chevrolet Aveo is designed with most dynamic features, giving tribute to its...
BMW M5 sedan 2012: BMW M5 the fifth generation sports sedan made its appearance in the Detroit 2012 Auto...
BMW M3 2012: BMW M3 model has been developed by the in-house motorsport division as a high performance...
Suzuki APV If you have a big family and the need to take them around often then Suzuki APV is the perfect...
Fiat Linea 2012 Fiat does not have a broad range of cars, what it has are simply astonishing and Fiat...
Tata Indica V2 – Hatchback Tata Motors have made a car that fits the dreams of every common person...
2012 Nissan Micra Hatchback Nissan has undeniably produced some of the fanciest cars that are able to...